A music game
(I haven’t forgotten this profile – here’s some love, 360-ers – this is also posted on my MySpace and Facebook profiles, if you want to play along there)
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 50 songs that play (no matter how embarrassing)
Step 3: Strike through the song when someone guesses the artist and song title correctly
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or another search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If nobody gets the song right, then you may post further hints.
Step 6. Make your own🙂
1. Yeah, hey, When you wish upon a star, dreams will take you very far
2. If I cried, if I said I’m sorry, and if I told the truth a million times
3. What a feeling, what a feeling, all alone, I had a cry
4. Well bless my soul, what’s wrong with me?
5. Another Saturday night and I ain’t got no money
6. Why don’t you move, damnit?
7. Hey baby, is that you? Wow your hair got so long
8. I could feel you across the miles in my body
9. Where oh where can my baby be? The good lord took her away from me
10. Kindness, in your eyes I guess you heard me cry
11. They’re justified and they’re ancient and they like to roam their land
12. The light, the heat upon my face, the steady weight upon your chest
13. This is HEFW waste. Sweet chocolate starfish. Read. Over.
14. There is a house down in New Orleans they call the Rising Sun
15. Your eyes are burning holes through me. I’m gasoline.
16. The night is chilly as the stars above. The things you said that day made me feel loved.
17. Should I thrist or need, can I beg you for some water?
18. Where were you when I said you remind me of a portrait in a dream?
19. My heart, my soul, my mind, I pity me for true.
20. Breakin’ my back just to know your name, seventeen tracks and I’ve had it with this game
21. I just died in your arms tonight, it must have been something you said.
22. There’s a training course where boys and girls of real ambition start a new job in a factory
23. This time its on my own, minutes from somewhere else, somewhere I made a wish
24. Danke schoen, darling danke schoen. Thank you for all the joy and pain
25. I don’t need a shrink to tell me what to think, there ain’t no missing link in my love line
26. I’ve had one cup of coffee and a cigarette, then I roll out of bed with my shirt soaking wet
27. Finally found what I was searching for, it was here all along
28. When I was a young man, I carried my pack and I lived the free life of a rover
29. I just got your message baby, it’s a sight to see you fade away
30. You had something to hide, should have hidden it, shouldn’t you?
31. I’d rather be a sparrow than a snail, yes I would
32. Thinking about all our younger years, it was only you and me
33. Wanted 19 to 5, I found it hard to describe
34. I’ll buy you a diamond ring, my friend, if it makes you feel alright
35. Every single day we follow every rule that we know
36. We all came here for a party tonight and you’re gonna get left if you don’t get right
37. Hey you’ve got a lot of nerve to show your face ’round here
38. She won’t recover from her losses, she’s not chosen this path but she watches who it crosses
39. Come and gather ’round people whereever you roam and admit that the waters around you have grown
40. Baby, I’m about a thousand miles, a thousand miles from my front door
41. I sat there looking ugly, looking ugly and mean.
42. If I had a million dollars, well I’d buy you a house
43. Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
44. Above us lay the burdens, below us lay the truth
45. I want you to want me, I need you to need me
46. Yes this is a campaign slithered entrails in the cargo bay
47. I bought my baby a red radio, he played it all day a go-go a go-go
48. Lay down your arms and surrender to me. Or lay down your arms and love me peacefully
49. She knows that the devil’s got a burning fire inside of me
50. Clever got me this far and tricky got me in